How to root any Android device
Having an Android device is not an easy device to have if you feel like fully taking advantage of its performances and capabilities.In order to be able to do this, you will have to perform a series of actions so that the Android to be free of any restrictions.
So, if you are an Android user and you only use the apps you are used with and the tools you know in order to complete an action, then you won’t need to go through this article. But if you decided to root your device by yourself, then this is the right place for you as we have prepared a step-by-step tutorial which will guide you through the process.
So, in case you have an Android phone or tablet and you want to apply the “one-click” root method, then you should try the method available for almost all the Android devices available on the market and in no time you will be able to enjoy the full access to the greatest apps and tools. The one click root solution is the solution using the Unlock Root tool and has been developed in order to help the Android users who are not used to complex operations on their devices.
Just follow the guide provided below and at the end of the process you shall have an Android smartphone/ tablet which was rooted by you. All you have to take into account is follow all the steps, don’t miss any of them. Read carefully all the details and explanations and don’t forget that performing actions by yourself (which are not in the tutorial might lead to unpleasant situation. It is very important to stick to the info otherwise you might brick your handset or lose the personal info and data on the device.
As we already said, this rooting method works for almost all the devices but still if at the end of the process you receive the message telling you that the device is unrooted, then the device you have requires a special procedure and the rooting is different – check for the dedicated “root” section on our site and see there if there is a step by step provided guide for your device. You should also know that we have a solution if you have a Samsung branded device: just check this one-click root solution.
- Let’s start with a pros. Rooting your Android device means no more warranty. The rooting process is an unofficial operation so this aspect is not subject of insurance for the device’s warranty.
- Still, there is a method through which you can restore the device and get your warranty back. This implies downgrading to stock ROM or update to an official firmware. Another method of restoring the warranty is by resetting the flash counter or applying a un-root procedure.
- We recommend you to backup the data you have already saved on the internal storage memory of the device before you start. The system might clear all your data so we advise you to have all the personal info saved and create a backup of them.
- You should enable the debugging option on your handset. You will do this by following the next steps: Go to Menu -select Settings, go to Applications and from the Development option choose the USB debugging.
- Remember that for any time consuming process on your device the battery status should be more than 60% on, as if you lose the battery, you will lose the steps you have already gone through, risking to start over.
- The accessories you will need are: a computer with the Windows operating system and a USB cable compatible to your phone.
- Be sure you don’t have any security programs installed or security settings on – check the antivirus and the Firewall protection. If they or other programs are installed proceed to deactivate or uninstall them in order to proceed.
- if you don’t have an Android based device, the guide won’t be available and you won’t be able to follow the one-click root solution in order to complete the action.
How to Easily Root almost any Android device using the Unlock-Root method
We kindly ask you to follow each step accordingly and be sure you don’t miss anything. We don’t assume any impediment you might get through the process, so be sure you have a backup of your data and you are ready to start. You should start only after you have read carefully the recommendations in the above paragraph
Step 1: First you should download the unlock-root tool. You can do this by following the link from here. You should know that there are 2 versions available – one free and a paid one – so just choose the one you’d rather get. We advise you to download the free version though as you don’t know yet if it works on your handset or not
Step 2: After the download is 100% completed, you should save the file on the computer and start installing the tool.
Step 3: Run the executable file – you will recognize it after the extension (exe)
Step 4: Now you should download and install the drivers for your handset on the computer
Step 5: Use the USB cable in order to connect the device with the computer
Step 6: Go to the Unlock-root tool and click the root button.
Step 7: You will see a list of predefined devices which will be displayed on the screen
Step 8: Now you should select the phone or the tablet from the provided list and the rooting process will start.
Step 9: You should leave the tool to root your device and wait until you see a confirmation message on the screen of the computer. That is the sign that you have completed the action.
Step 10: Now just unplug the USB cable and reboot your device.
And that is all; a simple method and with great results. Now your Android device should be rebooted. The next steps should be installing a custom recovery image and updating to a custom ROM firmware.
If you have already tried this method, please share your impressions with us through the comments area below. If you have experienced any problem, let us know as you might be helpful to other users also. Also, if you have discovered an easier method, let us know!
If you want to stay tuned to the latest news on Android topics you can stay connected on our social media channels. You can either choose Facebook, Twitter or Google +. See you there!